Okay first of all–go to minute 47 of this hour long feature film and watch for about a minute–then you are prepared to read on…
So here we have our President saying that the way we know that the stimulus worked is because things could be worse. And, of course, if you think about it, he is right. I mean the argument that things could be better without it makes no sense whatsoever because, um… well… it just doesn’t. Look stop fighting the logic of this administration because you obviously misunderstand the points they are trying to make.
For example, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said that unemployment checks are creating jobs. What? You don’t get that? Jeez…do I have to do all the thinking around here?
You see, when unemployed people get money, they spend it. By spending money they are buying goods that are produced by people. By buying those goods, people have to be employed to make more. See? Unemployment is good for the economy.
So you still don’t get it? Well I’ll try and explain it by using some other examples.
- Al and Tipper Gore have a good marriage when Al is happy.
- Al gets an inappropriate massage to release his shakra so that he can be happy.
- Getting an inappropriate massage is good for Al and Tipper’s marriage.
See? No? Let me try another one.
- Cooking fish in oil is healthier than cooking fish in butter
- BP spilled zillions of barrells of oil into the Gulf of Mexico.
- Fish in the Gulf are now covered with oil.
- Fish covered in oil can be cooked “as is.”
- Spilling oil into the Gulf is healthy.
It is so easy. Okay 1 more then hopefully you will get it.
- Tiger Woods is worth $900 million to $1 billion dollars
- Tiger Woods cheated on his wife a billion times.
- Tiger Woods’ wife is getting $750 million in the divorce
- Cheating worked because her take could have been worse.
Now do you get it? NO!!???? I give up on you guys, seriously.