Ever since Joe the Plumber stepped into a Democratic-controlled media so they could take him apart him for his own personal mishaps in life to divert attention away from the Marxist comment of Senator Obama–I have been more and more startled to hear people lining up to vote for this man. A man who believes that it is okay to take money away from those who have earned it and give it to those who have not.
“Spreading the Wealth” is not a new concept–why Karl Marx had this idea years ago. You have already heard some of his words in different contexts.
For example, Obama would like to take the “windfall profits” of Exxon and Shell and Chevron because he deems those profits to be too large. Interestingly, Karl Marx had a theory called “surplus value.” That is the difference in what a wage earner makes at a company and the value of the work actually performed (in other words, the profits made by the company). He believed that “surplus” belonged to the worker.
Marx believed that capitalism is the root of social class warfare and unfair distinction–therefore, only a system where the wealth of the whole is redistributed more evenly to that same whole, can we finally get rid of class elitism and envy.
In other words, get rid of wealth and we will all suffer the same.
So for those of you that have worked for years, decades even to finally reach that point in life where you make a comfortable living and can afford a few vacations, nice bottles of wine and new cars, it is time that all that hard work be punished.
Time to beat the drive and work ethic out of you by having the Government take your money and more “fairly” distribute it where it is really needed.
Here are some other famous quotes from the author of every idea Obama has for our Country:
1. On Religion: “Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.”
2. On Judiasm: “What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, selfishness. What is the secular cult of the Jew? Haggling. What is his secular god? Money. Well then, an emancipation from haggling and money, from practical, real Judaism would be the self emancipation of our age.“
3. On Democracy: “Democracy is the road to socialism.”
4. On Redistribution: “From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs.”
5. On Labor’s Value: “We should not say that one man’s hour is worth another man’s hour, but rather that one man during an hour is worth just as much as another man during an hour.”
6. On Peace: “The meaning of peace is the absence of opposition to socialism.”
Ahhh, and the 6th one is the most scary. See if you oppose the movement to more plainly “socialize” our Nation, then you will be the root cause of why there is not peace in our lives. Does the media’s attempt to demonize Joe the Plumber and make fun of Sarah Palin’s wardrobe sound like this?
On its face, redistribution of wealth sounds great—to those who have no wealth to begin with. The reality is that socialist ideas have shown that what really happens is the lower class expands to suck up the middle class leaving rich and poor and nothing in between.
Getting something free–is not always a good thing. I would compare Obama’s socialist policies to this:
Free is not always better.