Hey Obama Supporters-Don’t Vote Like A Nazi!
Thanks for continuing to check in the last week–between vacation and short illness and massive workloads, I’ve been out to say the least. But I’ve been thinking a great deal about our upcoming election and it occurs to me that we need to be very careful in our approach to voting. Now, if you are an Obama supporter–don’t freak out–I’m not calling him a Nazi, yet…okay, I’m not calling him one at all. But–there are some freaky similarities to the methods the Nazi’s used to sway the German people into believing that they were the best group to lead Germany and the methods the Democrats use to sway us to believe they are best to lead this one.
Hang with me a moment on this…
How did the Nazi’s rise to power? The explanation is long but in my elementary way of attempting to summarize let me say this: Germany for centuries was extremely antisemitic in its beliefs and in its views on the world. These outlandish beliefs that Jews were responsible for all of the ills of the world continued to grow over hundreds of years, in part fostered by the Christian Church of that region of Europe. As Germany continued to see its culture and its historical way of life “infiltrated” (by their thought) by successful Jewish families who were beginning to grow in numbers within the border of Germany, Germans began to seek a scapegoat or villan to blame their lack of success and standing in the world. Some of the things that Germans were saying in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s were:
1. Our economic standing and ability to make money is compromised by Jewish farmers and business owners who band together to sell items cheaper and at better quality;
2. Our standing in the world is diminshed since most of Europe is equally antisemitic and we seem to have a lot of Jewish families in our region of the world (i.e. worried about what the world thinks of them);
3. Our culture and heritage and ultimately our rights and pride as Germans is being compromised by Jewish influence and thought.
The Nazi party, recognizing these issues and led by a crazed antisemite, was able to feed on the already ingrained thoughts of German citizens and begin a program of exclusion of Jews from society and ultimately extermination of them altogether. The German citizens were strangely supportive or at least not opposed to the Nazi’s policies about Jews and the Jews then made a great scapegoat for all of the problems in society as well as a great group for Germans to blame their loss of WWI.
So what does this have to do with the election?
America has been fed a lot of thought from the media and propoganda masters for the last 8 years. Here are some prevailing thoughts in America according to recent poll data:
1. Bush (and therefore Republicans) lied about the War, had no plan and just simply wanted to go kill middle easterners.
2. High gas prices are the result of Big Oil profitering at society’s expense and Big Oil is in bed with the Republicans.
3. The economy is in a recession because of failed policies of the Bush Administration.
4. Civil liberties that we “should” have such as gay marriages, civil unions, unlimited access to abortion and a world free from any mention of “God” are constantly blocked by Republicans and their legions of far-right wing Christians.
5. Talk Radio is damaging to our Country because it spreads hate–and is dominated by Conservative Republicans and Bush-lovers.
So what is the Democrat party doing–and Obama in particular? Feeding on society’s misinterpretations of reality and scapegoating Republicans, Christians, and Bush in particular to sway public opinion into believing that the following policies would be good for America:
1. Big Oil Companies (although private industries) should only be able to make “reasonable” profits.
2. Terrorists who are prisoners should be freed if we have no charges to level against them specifically–even though we are at war (which we shouldn’t be in the first place).
3. Taxes should be raised on those in our society who are the most successful–those who employ the majority of Americans, those who make and produce the majority of the goods and food we consume–yes, those people.
4. Taxes should be raised on investment gains to 25% just because gain on investments is an unfair windfall to the investor and it isn’t fair to the rest of us.
5. The Government (the least efficient machine in the factory that makes up this Country) is somehow best suited to administer our health care coverage and decide what care we should receive.
Shockingly–many of you are lining up and sending money to this party like blind robots, like cows in line at a slaughter house. The fact that free people can be convinced to give up their freedom to the “State” is something most of us don’t think would ever happen. Well–Germany was a Republic right before it was a Nazi regime. Germans were free right before they VOTED Hitler into office. Yes–he was voted into office.
And all the while, Obama’s new anti-rumor website says: “What you won’t hear from this campaign or this party, is the kind of politics that uses religion as a wedge, and patriotism as a bludgeon—that sees our opponents not as competitors to challenge, but enemies to demonize.”
And yet–that is what the party does every day–that is what Obama does every day when he attacks private industry, wealthy financially successful Americans and Republicans in general. But that’s okay–because his new website says he doesn’t do that–so I guess we must all be mistaken. Silly, stupid, unworthy us.
Seriously folks–Use your head, not your media-fed emotion and listen to what your life will be like as our Country moves another 10 steps towards socialism. And all of you that will come on and call me names for not supporting Obama–read this carefully–I’m not demonizing him, I’m simply stating facts about the tactics he employs and the ideas he espouses. It is reality-don’t believe me–elect him and then write back in 2010 and tell me how its going. I’ll be living in a smaller house with my cash hidden under my mattress praying to God I don’t ever get sick again.
This entry was posted on June 12, 2008 at 7:55 pm and is filed under Current Events, Democrats, Economy, election, Government, Life, News, Obama, Patriotism, Politics, recession, Socialism, Thoughts on the World. You can subscribe via RSS 2.0 feed to this post's comments. You can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.